Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tattoo done by Phil Morgan

This tattoo was done by Phil Morgan with RLMG Tattoos in CT. It is actually a collection of our first and second tattoos. My first tattoo will be the Celtic symbol beneath my neck of the guitar, a three-way spiral in the gypsy moon; I got that tattoo when I moved straight into school my personal freshman 12 months of college. The triple spiral symbolizes the actual cyclical trend of life, maiden-mother-crone and the Gypsy moon symbolizes freedom. All of us added a great orange gleam to this tattoo for you to tie in the colorfulness of the octopus and cherry-blossom branches. Phil is surely an amazing performer and I am so glad My spouse and i came to your pet with the concept for our second tattoo. The Octopus symbolizes mind and creative imagination, and while there are numerous meanings regarding cherry blossom twigs in different nationalities; to me they symbolize the two transience of life as well as perseverance. Much like the flower itself, life is a fleeting entity even though it is short lived and sensitive, it returns each year to remind all of us to savor life’s beauty. Over the past few years I have been fighting a stunting anxiety, and recently as I began to gain charge of my life once more, I thought of this tattoo.


Tattoo done by Phil Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment