Saturday, August 31, 2013

Starfire Cos Play Photos


"She will be a better Titan than I ever was..."

I vaguely recall my first introduction to Starfire when I borrowed my uncle's comic book collection as a lad - Starfire was running round with Nightwing and the Teen Titans or something fighting some cult lead by an awesome villian called Brother Blood. That stuff is just awesome when you are 12 years old!
But now I'm all growed up and I can see what the real fuss about Starfire is and why people like to put on their best red wig and purple bikini and do their best cos play impersonation...


Hi, I'm Starfire.




Big Hair Day Starfire


Yup


Girl Next Door Starfire Cosplayer


Is her nipple missing?
I'm not acutually sure if the above picture is actually cos play of Star Fire or some other costume - however given the purple nature of the outfit and the ample cleavage being shown off, I'm happy to let this one ride...


Shy Couple: Super Man hearts Starfire


Practicable Starfire?

No comments:

Post a Comment