- Color: Unpainted, flesh-colored latex. Size: 5 1/2 " from front to tip.
- Recommended Age: 5 and up.
- Made of Costume Grade Latex and powdered with Hypoallergenic Baby Powder
- Design and Production: Paul and Michael Bielaczyc
- Manufactured by Aradani Studios, Inc. in Nashville, TN, USA.
Aradani Studios elf ears are considered by many as the best costume prosthetics in the world. These are hand crafted in our home studio in Nashville, TN, by the artists of Aradani, with attention to detail and quality. Not only do we hand-make and inspect each set of ears, we try to use the highest quality materials we can find. Often on the road we are told our ears last for years of use, with some people coming back with the same ears after 6-7 years of wearing them!
Our elf ears sold on Amazon are unpainted latex. While these are close in color to a light skintone, they will look better if you paint them to match your skin. Just be careful not to use make-up that contains mineral oil. The best make-up to use is called RMG, rubber mask grease paint. You can attach these ears with spirit gum (our recommendation) or liquid latex. The edge seams can be blended in with latex, or hidden with the use of an ear cuff as shown in the picture. The ears pictured are painted to match a fair skintone.