Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Go Behind the Scenes of ‘The Hobbit’ in This New Featurette





Hot on the heels of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey clips we saw earlier today there’s been a behind the scenes video released. This 20 minute look at the filming of the movie is a fantastic peek at everyone’s hard work. Not that they didn’t also have a lot of fun as the camaraderie of the cast and crew is clearly evident. Or at least that’s what I’m told, I haven’t watched this because with only a little over two weeks until The Hobbit releases I’m trying to stay as unspoilt as possible. I know, it’s unlikely I’ll be able to keep it up but I’m trying.



Collider adds,


…the footage is loaded with some awesome stuff including Peter Jackson directing Andy Serkis as Gollum with Martin Freeman, all the dwarves with Bilbo in Bag End, Elijah Wood and Ian Holm in Bag End, Jackson directing Ian McKellen as Gandalf as well as Jackson directing Christopher Lee!



So, I’ll be honest, at some point I’ll break down and watch it, but I’m not stopping you,



id="sbPlayer" width="600" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/co007/122/615863/" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" />



The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey opens nationwide December 14th.


No comments:

Post a Comment