Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gundam: Exia, RX-78, Z-plus






There is no way that I am a Gundam expert, and neither is my Chinese language skills all that well, so I'm relying on the comments posted in the video's page to say that this is a "family" of Gundams: Exia, RX-78, and Z-Plus! Please do correct me if I'm wrong, and feel free to comment on their proper names so I can edit this!



...and am I right to say this was actually a wedding? Oh wow, talk about a unique approach! Thank you so much to Tania for sharing this video with us!


IceRocket Tags: cosplay, cosplayer, holic, role, play, roleplay, costume, anime, manga, game, series, character, photographer, photo, video, feature, youtube, gundam, exia, rx-78, z-plus, way, expert, chinese, language, skill, well, rely, comment, post, page, family, correct, wrong, feel, free, proper, name, edit, right, actual, wedding, wow, unique, approach, tania, contribution, suggestion, email, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment