Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Orix Buffaloes: BuffaloBell


unknown cosplay 114 from comiket 81 / orix buffaloes cosplay - buffalobell


Well, what can you expect? It is Comiket Season, so there will be a ton of awesome cosplays that I don't know about!



Now, I'm not much of a sports fan to begin with, and that doesn't change much when it's an anime or manga series. But I can't seem to shake off the feeling that this isn't even from an anime. I think she's a baseball mascot from a real team, and Japan is well-known for its love of baseball.



I'm going to need your help as usual with this one guys! Thanks again to 4chanatic for sending this in!



EDIT: Thanks to anon for pointing out this is BuffaloBell from the Oric Buffaloes! For once, my guess ringed true, she really is a baseball mascot! I guess the Japanese really love baseball!


Technorati Tags: cosplay, cosplayer, holic, role, play, roleplay, costume, anime, manga, game, series, character, photographer, photo, feature, japan, comiket, 81, unknown, entry, 114, expect, season, ton, awesome, know, about, sports, fan, begin, change, shake, off, feeling, think, baseball, mascot, real, team, well-known, love, need, help, usual, one, 4chanatic, contribution, suggestion, email, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment