Saturday, October 27, 2012

BATMAN WALLPAPERS Extravaganza!!







Yes, I used the word, "Extravaganza!", in the title, ha ha! Actually today is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday". It's a tradition I started a long time ago because I enjoy making BATMAN Wallpaper Backgrounds but, over the years, it has become way more difficult. Why? Because now there are hundreds of different screen-size resolutions and it's way harder to please everybody. See, a few years ago almost everyone that read this site all, pretty much, had the same size. So, I decided to bring it back today and I'm using 1440 X 900 as the main size because that pleases most people. But, for the few that can't use them, I'm sorry.

Anyways, the first one is sort of a Tribute to 1960's Batman Merchandise and the 2nd Bat-Background uses some cool Fan Art showing a more modern-day version. Oh yeah, last minute I decided to throw-in the one with the stitched mouth. That's the cover to a very recent comic book. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment