Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bleach: Neliel Tu Oderschvank 02


Sometimes, I don't understand why people feel the need to Photoshop images when the original is already impressive enough as it is.



Take this for example:



bleach cosplay - neliel tu oderschvank 02


Do you remember this image? This is the original picture of the previous Neliel cosplay that I posted.



As you can see, she is quite pretty. So why would people still want to edit it?



Then again, it may have been merely for Photoshop practice. The edited version was actually made by Deviant Artist, Opeth Metal.



I don't know about you guys, but I think I appreciate this original cosplay more now that I've seen the 2 versions. Metal's photo manipulation was definitely impressive, but I like natural looking cosplays better.


Technorati Tags: nanao, research, cosplay, cosplayer, bleach, nel, neliel, tu, oderschvank, deviant art, opeth, metal, natural, photoshop, photo manipulation

No comments:

Post a Comment