Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gosling Rep Denies ‘SW7′ Casting Rumors


RyanGosling1




It was just two days ago that we here at Nerdbastards reported the rumor, via Latino Review, that Ryan Gosling was in talks to play the son of Luke Skywalker in J.J. Abrams' Star Wars: Episode VII.



Today, we have our first official denial from a Gosling representative, who stated in an email to HuffingtonPost Entertainment:



This is not true.



Latino Review also reported that Zac Efron was up for a role in the highly anticipated sequel, but neither Efron nor his people have challenged the veracity of this claim as of yet.



As it is, it seems Gosling would prefer not to do ANY acting for the time being. He was quoted saying back in March:



"I've been doing it too much. I've lost perspective on what I'm doing. I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does."



Further rumors and denials of rumors are inevitably to come.



Source: Blastr






No comments:

Post a Comment