Saturday, January 11, 2014

New ’47 Ronin’ Trailer: Keanu, I Got 47 Ronin and Surprisingly, You’re One of Them

47_ronin_67641




There's a new trailer out for Carl Rinsch's 47 Ronin starring Keanu Reeves and I've got to be up front with you, I went into this trailer with every intention of mocking the hell out of this movie, Reeves, and anything else I could find. I was already merrily writing savagely witty banter in my head.



The first issue I was sure I was going to mock, about Keanu not being Asian got blown out of the water with the half-breed status of his character. Slowly, as the trailer progressed, everything I thought was going to be fertile ground for tom-foolery sprouted fantastic special effects and wonderful costuming.



I'm still concerned about Reeves patented stiff manner of delivering lines, but now I am willing to give this movie a chance. Even with all the reported delays and re-shoots. It looks like a lot of fun.
src="http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/video/47-ronin-full-length-trailer-160815049.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false" height="340" width="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">



47 Ronin hits theater screens December 25th starring Keanu Reeves, Rinko Kikuchi (Pacific Rim), Hiroyuki Sanada (Lost,The Wolverine), and Rick Genest known as "Zombie Boy."



Via: MTVGeek


No comments:

Post a Comment