Friday, January 17, 2014

Lineage II: Gatekeeper Jasmine


unknown cosplay 006




Here is another unknown cosplay I've yet to figure out. Looking for her information took up some time, but I still came up with nothing. I can't remember where I got this image from, but it might have been from Cosplay.com... Or was it Cosplaylab.com?



Not sure, but whoever knows where this character is from, feel free to comment and/or send me an email.



And yes, this is the 6th. The 5th one I'd already found out who she is before I posted it as an Unknown. ;)



EDIT: Thanks you very much to Soyoungim for commenting that this is Gatekeeper Jasmine from Lineage II!



EDIT again: Thanks to anon for directing me where the image came from! The cosplayer's name is Erika Door!


Technorati tags: nanao, reasearch, cosplay, cosplayer, cosplaylab, unknown, character, black

No comments:

Post a Comment