Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wacky Crazy Bootleg BATMAN TOYS From Around the World!





Just the other day I received some extremely cool photos from a Bat-Fan named Andreas. He likes to focus a part of his Batman Collection on the crazy bootleg toys that are made in other countries. His pictures show some really great examples! The 1st one looks like it's from China & it features imagery from the 1989 Batman movie. There's The Caped Crusader, Vicki Vale, The Joker, The Bat-Wing, & The Batmobile Car. But wait! Who's that villain-goon with the eye-patch? I don't remember him in the movie, ha ha! The second toy comes from Sweden & it's one of those "Water Maze" trinkets. I really love the "bat-shape" design, very cool! The 3rd piece, also from China, is a Set of Spiderman & Batman Action Figures It looks like they're ripping off TWO movies at the same time, ha ha! The last item is one of my favorites. I think so because it just has a great vintage look about it. It's a kite with an image of PINK Batman...pink! I wanna thank Andreas for sending these these in, they're all wonderful! Thank you. I also wanna invite any other readers to share any kind of Batman Photos, Information, Ideas, or whatever! Our e-mail button is always at the top right-hand side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment