Sunday, September 30, 2012

‘Cloud Atlas’ Sneak Peak – What’s Going on Here, Again?





Before we get too far I will let you know this clip has one darn, spoilery ending. That being said, I don’t believe it’ll ruin the movie for you – otherwise, why release it? – and it’s likely this event won’t play out as we’re led to believe. It’s my understanding Cloud Atlas is throwing the accepted rules of a narrative’s flow out the window.



Still, here at the risk of a slight spoiler? Good for you, watch away,



src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/piMHrV19E8g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" width="600" height="350">



Now tell me what the fuck is going on!? Intrigued me they have, but I really hope this flick isn’t too ambitious for its britches. I did like Darren Aronofsky’s The Fountain, which this reminds me a lot of, so maybe I’ll love Cloud Atlas and everyone else will hate it. That’s what happened with The Fountain, anyhow.



How are you guys feeling about Cloud Atlas?



Cloud Atlas opens October 26th.



Source: IGN


No comments:

Post a Comment