Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cons This Weekend (Jan 4-6, 2013)


( Ikkicon 2012)
Happy New Years ! I'm a bit late on posting this weekend's cons - forgive me - I was at a con, had family matters, things of that nature. Now, on average, ever since I started posting these, there usually is about 10 cons somewhere in the country on any given weekend - roughly. Obviously Christmas weekend there wouldn't be as much. This is a listing of anime, comic book, sci-fi cons I've found via searching through four different databases. Assume the con is a three day con but if it isn't, the date will be listed after the con. I'm sure I've made mistakes so if I missed a con that is going on this weekend, leave it in the comments below or email me : cosplayinamerica@gmail.com.

Personally, this weekend I'll be at Taiyou Con in Mesa, AZ in artist alley.


Anim Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
Anime-Zap! (Peoria, IL)
CBC Comic Book and Toy Show (Jacksonville, FL) Jan 6th
Ichibancon (Charlotte, NC)
Jacksonville Anime Day (Jacksonville, FL) Jan 5th
MAGfest (National Harbor, MD) Jan 3-6
North Texas Comic Book Show (Dallas, TX) Jan 5 + 6
Sac-Anime (Sacramento, CA)
ShadowCon (Memphis, TN) Jan 5+6
Sukoshicon: Destination Anime (Fort Walton Beach, FL)
Taiyou Con (Mesa, AZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment