Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beautiful Halo Cortana Body Paint [Cosplay]


ha1




This beautiful Cortana from Halo body paint features cosplayer Evie Evangelion at her finest. Evie talked a bit about her choice of Cortana,



Cortana was always a character that I found interesting and who I wanted to try and portray but with her being made of light it was very hard to figure out a way to bring her to life while staying true to her appearance. I did this body paint based off of her appearance in Halo Combat Evolved where her colour changes between green and purple, this was mostly because I don't have a short blue wig, but also because I do not have the body type of the model used in Halo 4. All the same I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do!"



Photography by Artistic Curves.



See more pictures after the break...





ha2




ha4




ha3




Send your cosplay pics to tips@fashionablygeek.com.



(via Geek X Girls)


No comments:

Post a Comment