Monday, December 10, 2012

Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk Star Wars VII




Samuel L. Jackson, (Mr. Jackson if you’re nasty), is throwing his hat into the Star Wars VII ring. He recently talked with E! News about his desire to remain associated with the franchise he loves.


“I’m not surprised but totally geeked by the idea of there being more Star Wars. It’s like, okay, Obi-Wan was dead when episode four started, so maybe everyone thinks I’m dead and we’ll find out what happened to Mace Windu. I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that’s still around that didn’t actually die.”



“I could do that or be a ghost hologram. I don’t care, I just want to stay associated with the franchise.”



“I just always loved it. I always loved the idea of it, that there’s this whole civilization out there somewhere else that’s just as much fun and different and diverse and wild as we are.”



What do you think? We never really saw the body so there’s plenty of wiggle room to bring Mace Windu back. We saw Anakin fall through the speeder filled sky of Coruscant, so it’s not a stretch to see a Jedi Master like Mace Windu save himself as easily.



Star Wars VII is scheduled for release in 2015.



Via: Comingsoon


No comments:

Post a Comment