Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bat-Blog Contest Announcement, Finally!


OK, right off the bat I gotta say, "I'm sorry for the delay!" I was going to list the lucky winner of the recent Bat-Blog Contest last night but I feel asleep & slept for almost 10 hours, seriously! I have been sleeping extremely erratic hours lately & was totally exhausted. I feel a lot better now, ha ha! Now it's 5:30 am & I'm awake. Yes, bummer. But this is the "Official Contest Winner Announcement", I promise. First of all I wanna thank our good friend THE BATFAN for donating this statue for the contest. You have to admit that's a very generous thing he did. So, thank you very much to THE BATFAN! Second, I wanna thank everybody who entered. This was one of the most successful contests we have ever had, many many many people entered! OK, I have had the name of the winner for at least a day now. The other night, at midnight, I pulled a random number out of a hat & checked the list of entries to find that Michael I. of Huntington Beach, CA is the lucky winner! Michael, you're gonna totally love this Special BATMAN STATUE BUST, it's AWESOME! Please contact me to confirm that we have the correct mailing address & I'll get this baby out to you soon. For everybody else, please be sure to stay tuned to the Bat-Blog because we'll have another contest coming up that you will not want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment