Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rozen Maiden: Shinku


rozen maiden cosplay - shinku


You didn't think I would forget about Arisa Mizuhara, did you?



Yeah I know I'm featuring her too much, and I'm such a fanatic that I made a category in my blog exclusively for her...



But I can't help it. She's cosplaying the characters that I adore, how could I resist? Though one can argue that the expression in her photos remain the same, it's not really a bad thing all together.



It really suits her to cosplay as a Rozen Maiden... She has the qualities of a real live doll. Though I think she could probably look a bit more snobbish, since Shinku is the doll who embodies the traditional Victorian aristocrat...



Technorati Tags: nanao , research , rozen maiden , shinku , victorian , aristocrat , arisa mizuhara , cosplayer , cosplay


No comments:

Post a Comment