Friday, May 9, 2014

Yu Yu Hakusho: Youko Kurama 02


yu yu hakusho cosplay - youko kurama


How many Kurama's have plagued this blog? I think I may have lost count... Being that he has 2 forms (ok, 3 including his full fox form), and he's one of the most popular characters in the Yu Yu Hakusho series, I'm not surprised so many cosplayers portrayed him.



I suppose people will complain about the usage of fake roses as opposed to real ones... But, I don't think real roses can be arranged to intertwine that way, can it? You have to admit though, the pose and the expression on Youko's face is absolutely gorgeous. Probably one of my most favorite cosplays of him so far! Nice job!


Technorati tags: nanao, research, cosplay, cosplayer, youko, kurama, rose, roses, yu yu hakusho, ghost fghter, denise, fox, demon, theif

No comments:

Post a Comment