Friday, May 16, 2014

Vickie's BATMAN BAT-LOGO Tattoo Art Photo!



I got this wonderful set of photos awhile back from a Bat-Blog Fan named Vickie & I'm finally getting around to posting them, whew! It's really cool, she got a BATMAN BAT-LOGO tattoo on her left leg. Shown here is the original artwork she gave to the Tattoo Artist to create this masterpiece. She wrote,
"I have a Batman Tattoo! I got one done in August of 2007 on my 18th birthday ( I'll be 21 this August ) and it was actually a birthday present from my Sister's boyfriend at the time. As it was my very first one I thought long and hard about it and chose to get a Batman-inspired tattoo, much to the jealousy of my Sister who also loves Batman!"
First off, Thanks Vicki for sharing the story & the cool pics, I appreciate that. Second, I'm glad your Sister is jealous because... she should be, ha ha! OK, if any other Bat-Blog Readers get some ink done then please remember to send us some photos.

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!


No comments:

Post a Comment