Sunday, July 6, 2014

Australian Batman Fan Creates an Awesome BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Costume!


This morning I got an e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader who lives in Australia. First off, I gotta say, that I have always loved that country because it just seems like such a cool place to live. I hope I get the chance to go visit there someday. Now, back to the post. Our friend's name is Paul and, besides being a major Batman Fan, he's also into creating cool costumes. So, as a new project, he made this outfit that is fashioned after the version we see in the new BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game. I gotta say that this thing is pretty impressive! The detailing is great & I think it's pretty accurate too ( Be sure to click on the above photo for a larger, more detailed, version ). Paul, you did a great job on this, very well done. I know this sounds dumb, but my favorite thing is the Bat-Belt...it's awesome! Thank you very much for sending the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment