Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Amazing BATMAN TOY COLLECTION of THE JOKER!






I'm kinda proud of the fact that the Bat-Blog is one of the #1 places that people enjoy sharing their love of Batman Toy collecting. I've been a total Toy Collector for over 20 years & I am always still amazed when I see other people's collections. I don't know, it's just a really neat experience. Here's a great example. The other day I got an e-mail from a Bat-Blog Fan named Jason. You might remember his cool Joker & Poison Ivy Tattoo Photos we posted recently. Well, he sent us some pics of his awesome JOKER TOY collection!! I gotta say that there are some very great "Prince of Crime" items shown here, Ha Ha Ha! I love how it's all displayed so nicely. Plus, it's really cool to see a bunch of Joker stuff all together. I like collections that focus on a certain aspect of Batman. A few people I know focus mainly on the Batmobile Cars, for example. I wanna thank Jason for sharing these wonderful photos. Jason, I know you sent more pics than this but because of space limitations I had to tweet then down a little. But, overall, this is a nice representation of your amazing collection. Thanks for sending them, I appreciate that a lot. Hey everybody, if you have a collection ( Toys, Comics, Props, Art, etc..) that you enjoy then please shoot us some pics this week & send them in...the main focus of the Bat-Blog is sharing the love of collecting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment