Saturday, June 21, 2014

BATMAN "The Dark Knight" FAN ART From Finland!



I love getting e-mails & the chance to meet Batman Fans from all over the world. It's so cool to me that Batman is so popular in many different countries. It really says a lot about what a great character he is. Like, this morning, I got a message from a Bat-Blog Reader named Kai who sent these very interesting pieces of Batman art that he did recently. Kai is from Finland & I gotta say that I'm totally jealous he lives there, ha! His artwork is pretty good too & it's "The Dark Knight" movie-version of the character. It shows Batman ( Christian Bale ) wearing his "Sonar-Vision" Bat-Suit & carrying that gun he used to place charges on that building while he was in Hong Kong. That's cool! The 2nd pic is his original drawing & then the 1st one is the colored version he did in Photoshop. Kai, you did a very wonderful job on both of these. Thank you so much for sending them. I know a lot of people will really enjoy them. I want to invite all creative people from all over the globe to share their pics. It can be anything Batman-related: Art, Toy Collections, Tattoos, Graphics, Costumes, etc...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment