Sunday, June 22, 2014

New BATMAN BATH PRODUCTS & WALL CLOCK In Stores Now!




Last night we were at the evil Wal-Mart to get some household supplies when all of a sudden I discovered these new Batman items! If you hit their "Holiday Cosmetics" area you might be able to find these Batman Bath Products: Batman Toothbrush Holder, Batman Fizz n'Foam Bath Set, Cans of Batman Moldable Foam Soap ( 2 ), & the Large Batman 3-Bath Foam Set! Please excuse my crappy photos, I only had my camera phone with me, but you get the idea! The Large Bath Foam Set ( 2nd photo ) is $9.00 & all the others are $5.00 each. These are usually a pretty good deal, & well liked as children's Christmas gifts, so be sure to get them if you see them. They almost ALWAYS sell-out early! Also, I bet you can also find them at Target stores because they usually have them every year, but I have not checked yet. The next item is something extremely cool that was spotted by our friend Joe! He was at a Walgreens Drug Store where he said he found this Exclusive BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Wall Clock, it's only $9.99. I really love this cartoon so this clock will be a "must have item" for me, ha ha! ( Thank you very much for sending the pic Joe, I appreciate that ). Now listen Bat-Blog Readers, if you spot ANY brand-new Batman merchandise while cruising around the retail stores then please let us know so we can share the info with other collectors, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment