Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ernest's Cool BATMAN LOGO & BATMOBILE Toy Collection!







OK, I have said it a million times & I totally mean it, I love to see other people's Batman Toy Collections! It's always a game of "I got that, I want that, where did he get that?", ha ha! Here are some pics sent in to us by a Bat-Blog Fan named Ernest. He says that his main focus are the Batmobile Cars & just about anything with the famous "Yellow Oval" Batman Symbol Logo. I gotta say that there are some very cool items here! Of course it's almost impossible to pick out a favorite item here because everything is so awesome but I have to say that I really love the HUGE Remote Control Batmobile Car! I remember when it came out & I couldn't afford it at the time. But, someday, IT WILL BE MINE! Another neat thing to mention are the 2 Custom Driving-Light Covers that Ernest made. They are those 2 "Flat Yellow Circles" with Bat-Symbols cut-out of them that you can see in the bottom-center of the very last photo. They were made to fit the large Driving Lights on the front of his truck! These must look pretty cool all lit-up. Ernest, ya gotta send us a photo of that! In the mean time, I wanna thank you for taking the time to shoot all these great pics. Plus, you have the start of an amazing Batman Collection, keep it up! I want to invite ALL Bat-Blog Readers to send us photos of your collection...show us what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment